FAST Complex Tournament Protocols
Entry ticket Procedures
Before Purchasing Tournament Entry Wristband:
- ALL wristbands are sold by the individual tournament DAY.
- ALL wristbands are sold separately by the FACILITY – You MUST purchase wristbands for the correct facility – Wristbands DO NOT work from facility to facility.
- Wristbands will be sold at the door for all facilities that do not offer online purchase.
- Wristband Price:
- $10.00 - Adults
- $5.00 - Seniors / Children (12yrs and under)
- Click Here to purchase wristbands online.
- Wristbands may also be purchased at the door starting at 7:30am.
Wristband Pickup Days / Times:
7:15am – Pre-Purchased Wristband Holders Will Be Let Into The Facility
7:30am – All Spectators Who Purchase Wristbands At The Door Will Be Let Into The Facility
Need A Refund:
All refund needs must text 346-357-4144 (DO NOT CALL)
Please include in the text the name of the purchaser and the ticket order number
- FAST Complex is offering advanced on-line ticket sales. The sales are available on our website that will indicate ticket sales or you can go to https://2gotix.com. If FAST Complex is using multiple sites for the tournament please click on the site your team will be playing. If the site is not listed, tickets will be sold on site the day of, cash only.
- Online ticketers will be permitted to enter FAST at 7:15, CASH only will be permitted to enter at 7:30.
- Online Streaming: Fast Complex offers FASTTV if you would like to watch player. Go to fastcomplex.com, scroll down to FASTTV. Click on the link. The cost is $15.00 a day.
- Spectators are permitted to bring chairs into FAST Complex. Chairs are only permitted in front of courts 1,3,5,7 and behind 2,4 6, 8. Chair are not permitted up against the walls, they are to be placed right behind the volleyball court. We will ask you to remove your chair and sit on bleachers if we feel it is not safe.
- No pets are permitted in the building.
- Spectators will sit on the side of the court your team is playing, you will not switch sides. If a spectator’s team is not playing they must remove themselves from the court.
TEAM TOURNAMENT PROTOCOL
TEAM TOURNAMENT PROTOCOL:
- All coaches and/or players will enter the gym through the southeast door marked Players and Coaches entrance at 7:15. Please no outside food or drinks will be allowed in the gym.
- Teams will NOT switch sides and/or benches during the match.
- Teams will make across the net gesture of sportsmanship at the beginning of the match from the attack line (10’ line)
- There will be no warm-up outside the volleyball courts.
- The officiating team MUST provide their own writing utensils.
- The officiating team will consist of 5 players (2-line judges, 1- scorekeeper, 1- libero tracker, 1-score flipper).
- For all events at F.A.S.T. Complex the doors will open 45 minutes before the event start time.
- No coolers of any kind will be permitted into the building.
- No OUTSIDE food or drink will be permitted into the building. You may eat food purchased from the F.A.S.T. Complex concession stand in the areas designated. Please pick up behind yourselves.
- Only players are permitted to bring in bottled water and sports drink. You may not bring in cases of any of the above items.
- No ball handling anywhere accept the volleyball courts.
- Please refrain from climbing or sitting on any volleyball equipment.
- No unsupervised children in the building.
- This is a nonsmoking building.
- Emergency exits are for emergencies only!
- Outside seating is allowed. Two rows of chairs may extend from the bleachers to the end line. Please no chairs between the bleachers and the ref stand or behind player benches. You may not block entrances or exits. There must be a clear walkway in case of emergencies. If you are asked to move, please do so without any extra discussion.
- Any unattended items left in your vehicles will not be the responsibility of F.A.S.T. Complex or Houston Juniors.
- To ensure your car is not towed please make sure you have not parked in an area that says no parking. That is a fire zone.
- You may set up tables in the DESIGNATED area ONLY. Please throw all trash in the trash cans.
- F.A.S.T. Complex reserves the right to refuse service to anyone that does not comply with these rules.
- F.A.S.T. COMPLEX does reserve the right to cancel a scheduled event due to acts of nature, or security emergencies. If cancellation occurs due to acts of nature, or security emergencies, there will be no refunds. If cancellation occurs as a result of default by the F.A.S.T. COMPLEX, all deposits will be refunded.